Update (10/20/21): Focusing on other life priorities at the moment! Miss it here dearly. Contact me if you need anything! :) Thank you!

6.02.2016

Poem: "Carvings in the Trees"


Carvings in the Trees
By: Eve Estelle

Whispers, soft, they caress your ears,
While fallen sticks crack beneath your weight -
The leaves are telling their timeless tales,
A forest's song to hush your fears;

Allow them to guide you, these mighty behemoths,
Release yourself from life's harrowing days -
Follow the clues left years ago,
And be home among the gentle sways,
Refreshed by the morning dew.

6 comments:

  1. Ahh, so lovely. I can really relate to this one -- being a mountain girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So lucky, you and your mountains lol! I just love forests and any natural place like that - don't you? :)

      Delete
  2. Ommmg this poem is so beautiful Eve :D I love how it's calm and nature themed. Also it is short and simply lovely. As always well written. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heena! :) I love writing nature-themed pieces. <3 I did want to add a bit more to it, but I didn't know what, so I thought the morning dew would be a decent place to stop.

      Delete
  3. Very beautiful! Trees! I love trees. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trees are fantastic, aren't they?! :D Thanks, Ashley!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, and I appreciate every single of them. Let me know what's on your mind, and don't hesitate if you have any questions or suggestions. I'll do my best to get back to you!

Make sure to tick the little "Notify me" box if you would like to be notified when there are any replies or further comments.

*Blogger is currently having issues with email notifications related to comments. Please excuse any response delays, and check back frequently!