Update (10/20/21): Focusing on other life priorities at the moment! Miss it here dearly. Contact me if you need anything! :) Thank you!

4.21.2015

Poetic Pictures: April 2015 #2

CC image by TexasEagle via Flickr

"No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn."

— Hal Borland

-------------------✧----------------



CC image by miyukiutada via Flickr

Spring is a season of change, but it's also the season of renewal.

-------------------✧----------------



CC image by Theophilos via Flickr

"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome."

— Anne Bradstreet

-------------------✧----------------



Author's note: Posts might be a bit slower than usual for a little while, I apologize. You know how busy things can get!


Happy spring!



Want your photo captioned and added to my next Poetic Pictures post?
Send it to me via email and I'll see what I can do!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Spring dear Eve,love the pics.and the captions so apt...beautifully hopeful post(to me).You go ahead i'll be waiting right here...heehee...busy is not the word my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy spring, Seema! ^^ Thank you. Ahah! Well, enjoy your unbusy times! I hope you're having a much better time with technology than I am today. ;)

      Delete
    2. I'm techno phobic and there's so many terms i don't know,i'm amazed sometimes at how i'm getting by and blogging...anyways,have a beautiful Sunday my friend.

      Delete
    3. Awe, I wouldn't have guessed! lol. You're doing great on your blog. It sure is a lot to take in. Have a great Sunday as well.

      Delete
    4. Oh thank you for your encouraging words :)

      Delete
  2. Great Blog, I found it off of GoodReads. I too am starting my second attempt at writing a novel. I'm also blogging about the problems I encountered the first time. Check it out: http://sudochmod700.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, Charles! I appreciate the comment and follow, and will head over to check out your own work now. :)

      Delete
  3. Aww those pictures are so beautiful and so are the captions that goes with it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, and I appreciate every single of them. Let me know what's on your mind, and don't hesitate if you have any questions or suggestions. I'll do my best to get back to you!

Make sure to tick the little "Notify me" box if you would like to be notified when there are any replies or further comments.

*Blogger is currently having issues with email notifications related to comments. Please excuse any response delays, and check back frequently!